ENTRY | TAGGED | x

Welcome to my mailbox adventures!!
This is my penpalling blog.

About me.




Time Traveler

incoming
outgoing
outgoing
outgoing
Incoming letter
Outgoing mails for the week ^.^
ATC #5 and #6
ATC #1
USA penpal
California penpal

Universal Studios Singapore
written on Wednesday 7 August 2013 @ 17:13 ∞ 1 mails



it's my third time here at USS and I'm still not sick of it (YET). every time I come, I find more and more things to do/see.
but today wasn't a good day because there was so many people!!!!! my friends and I had to wait about half an hour to an hour for each ride ): so I came home early (while they patiently went to queue for more rides).
BUT, the trip wasn't futile because I bought some postcards to swap!!! ^_^
I got 12 postcards for $8 (whattttttt?!!!) SO CHEAP. I was expecting the price of postcards to be sky high but noOoOo. I was pleasantly surprised. 

so YAY!! today is a good day.
I wish anyone and everyone reading this a good day!! (because I say so).
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ



Theme by Shin Mi