ENTRY | TAGGED | x

Welcome to my mailbox adventures!!
This is my penpalling blog.

About me.




Time Traveler

Incoming letter
Outgoing mails for the week ^.^
ATC #5 and #6
ATC #1
USA penpal
California penpal
Mystery letter
Incoming letter
China Penpal
Outgoing

outgoing
written on Monday 15 July 2013 @ 23:54 ∞ 0 mails



it's been a long time since I last updated.

my mind has been in a mess for the past couple of days. nothing has been going smoothly for me. I know I might be overreacting, but I really really cannot cope with this anymore.

well, on a bright side I'm starting to receive more letters recently!! nothing cheers me up more than receiving lovely letters. thank you, all my awesome penpals, and to everyone that is part of the snail mail revolution.

three cheers for #snail #mail!!! (hash tagging just for fun, don't bash me up.)

Labels: , ,




Theme by Shin Mi