ENTRY | TAGGED | x

Welcome to my mailbox adventures!!
This is my penpalling blog.

About me.




Time Traveler

outgoing
outgoing
outgoing
Incoming letter
Outgoing mails for the week ^.^
ATC #5 and #6
ATC #1
USA penpal
California penpal
Mystery letter

incoming
written on Tuesday 6 August 2013 @ 22:45 ∞ 0 mails




received: 6 August 2013
from: Felisha Santana (@xoxlmlxox)

today's incoming includes this amazing letter from my penpal from the US. this poor baby was travelling for a month because it was missent to Thailand!!! (3rd July to 6 August)

well, at least it's safe here in Singapore (≧∇≦)
I love all the stickers that were included in the letter!!!! (no amount of exclamation marks is enough to express my excitement)
everything about it screams CUUUUTE!!!!! (and I LOVE cute)

ughhhhh day = made.

Labels: , ,




Theme by Shin Mi