ENTRY | TAGGED | x

Welcome to my mailbox adventures!!
This is my penpalling blog.

About me.




Time Traveler

outgoing
outgoing
Incoming letter
Outgoing mails for the week ^.^
ATC #5 and #6
ATC #1
USA penpal
California penpal
Mystery letter
Incoming letter

outgoing
written on Sunday 4 August 2013 @ 23:36 ∞ 0 mails




the exams are approaching and my schedule (or rather, life) is in a mess. there's just so many things to handle and I don't think I can do it.. not alone, anyway.
just a special thanks (YET AGAIN) to all of my penpals ^_^ every time I see a letter addressed to me in my letter box, I get happyyyyyyy-er!!!

I haven't been updating frequently because...... (no particular reason)
hopefully when my exams end (late aug) and after my school trip (mid sept), I'd be more motivated to keep this space/place happening.

in the mean time, do enjoy my outgoing letters to my lovely penpal, Mirjam, from The Netherlands, and Jocelyn Rector, my swap partner for "Students Letter Swap #2".


Labels: , , ,




Theme by Shin Mi