ENTRY | TAGGED | x

Welcome to my mailbox adventures!!
This is my penpalling blog.

About me.




Time Traveler

Outgoing mails for the week ^.^
ATC #5 and #6
ATC #1
USA penpal
California penpal
Mystery letter
Incoming letter
China Penpal
Outgoing
Eraser carving

Incoming letter
written on Saturday 22 June 2013 @ 20:10 ∞ 10 mails













Received: 22 June 2013
From: Courtney, USA.

This amazing letter was from a swapbot user (@courtneyanne) for the "*happy quotes*" swap. The moment I opened the letter, I knew I was in love. The decor that caught my eye was the one that said "take only memories, leave only footprints".. NOT really because of the quote itself, but because of the fabric leaves and owls!!! Kawaii desu. Her efforts for this swap put me to shame (for mine). From now onwards, I vow to put in 101% effort in all the swaps I do!!! Not that I didn't previously..

Thank you Courtney~ ^.^

Labels: , ,




Theme by Shin Mi